In life, when hope is lost, it is said that all is lost. My intention of writing this article is to bring some word of encouragement to people all over the world who are currently low in spirit and emotion. Some people are currently wondering where and how their next meal will come, some have been on lock down for weeks and their savings almost erased, while many all over the world are anxious about the state of health of their loved ones who are currently positive to Covid-19 and are in the hospital without their care and support. Some persons are mourning the death of their relatives who have passed on. Quite a number of persons are now thinking of how will they start afresh in their businesses which have been grounded because of the pandemic. Some people have lost their jobs and do not know how to start again. I have come to tell you that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. There is hope even for a Tree that is cut down to grow again. I have come to bring some word of encouragement and to shore up your spirit with these Inspirational Quotes On Hope! Do Not Give Up!!
Some Inspirational Quotes On Hope
“We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
“We have always held to the hope, the belief, the conviction that there is a better life, a better world, beyond the horizon.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt
“You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.”
“My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.”
“I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.”
“Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings.”
“To live without Hope is to Cease to live.”
“You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.”
“I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.”
“Hope is like peace. It is not a gift from God. It is a gift only we can give one another.”
“Hope is the last thing a person does before they are defeated.”
“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.”
“I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquility will return again.”
“Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
“A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.”
“If it were not for hopes, the heart would break.”
“Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.”
Robert H. Schuller
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
“Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
“What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God.”
“There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.”
Orison Swett Marden
“Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.”
“At the end of the day, we must go forward with hope and not backward by fear and division”.
Ways To Rekindle Your Hope And Encourage Yourself
These are some few ways you can bring back motivation into your life.
- Positive Self-Talk. When your motivation is low, it is good to reassure yourself. You do not have to wait for people to encourage you because you might be disappointed. Talk to yourself that you can make it. That what is currently happening to you is nothing but a test. After a test comes elevation and promotion.
- Keep Your Sense of Humor and Be Proud Of Your victories. Look inwards and identify your small accomplishments and compliment yourself. Love Yourself and do not compare your victories to the achievement of others.
- Start Again, Redraft Your Goals. After the current challenges, go ahead and start again. Take stock of the present, stock of what is available and what is left. Make achievable plans and start with immediate action.
- Learn The Lesson and Learn Something New. Disappointment can be a learning point. It can teach us how to prepare for the future. It is also a source of information to teach us how things will not work out. It is also a great opportunity for us to learn something new. If you have been doing your business offline before now, you can learn how to be present online. It is an opportunity to improve your strategies.
- Eat Well, Exercise, Listen to music, engage in Your Hobby. Help your body by eating well if you have the food, listen to music, engage yourself in the hobby you love.
- Visualize the future and Believe In Yourself. Despite the present position of things, Try to see the great picture of your future. What seest Thou? You must see clearly the beautiful picture ahead and have strong belief in God to accomplish your dreams.
I hope that these few points above and the quotes have been useful and will go a long way to keeping your hope alive. I will end by reechoing the quote from Robert H. Schuller; “Let Your Hopes, Not Your Hurts, Shape Your Future”.
Please offer support of hope to someone around you at this trying time.
Thanks for your time and please do well to leave your views and comments below.